Working at Auto-mate
While Auto-mate is a relatively new player in the mining automation space, we have a small but fast-growing team of skilled automation and mining professionals. We are focused on working with our customers, delivering the right autonomous solution to each customer to support them in gaining the most value from their mining operation.
We are backed by our joint venture partners Bis and IAI who, together, provide the smart automation technologies and the deep understanding of the mining industry. It is with their support, together with the skill and collaboration of the team, that Auto-mate can deliver superior autonomous solutions to the global mining industry.
Auto-mate has an excellent opportunity for an Autonomous Systems Engineer, to be part of the product delivery team working on a range of exciting and challenging autonomous solutions for mining operations.
Working closely with the VP Engineering, you will be responsible for a variety of key activities including:
- Technical management and analysis;
- Design verification, including vehicle trials;
- Project engineering including management of engineering governance process;
- Project risk management and functional safety management;
- Managing test and acceptance activities;
- Support to management of design reviews;
- Delivery of technology and systems based technical work packages; an
- Technical collaboration with joint-venture partners
To be considered to join the Perth based team, you will have:
- a degree in mining or engineering;
- approximately 3 years post graduate experience;
- industry experience within mining, automation, defence or heavy machinery sectors; and
- demonstrated experience in technical analysis, risk management and project engineering.
For more information on this position please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org